Calicut to Hubli Flights Tickets Booking
Calicut to Hubli Flights Information
Pick an airport to save your time and energy. Hubballi Airport (HBX) is a domestic airport of Hubli, Tamil Nadu. There are 2 flights that fly between these destinations per week by only 01 airline.
Calicut to Hubli Flights Airfare
The airfare will depend on different factors like
- The route
- The time you booked the flight, and
The minimum airfare between Calicut to Hubli flights is INR 4117 and can reach up to INR 6315.
Calicut to Hubli Flights Details
Looking for a flight between Calicut to Hubli? Several airlines run direct and indirect flights including Spicejet, Air India, and IndiGo.
As of now there are no direct flights and indirect flights require more time to travel but are usually inexpensive.
Number of flights operated by the above-mentioned airlines:
About Calicut City
Kozhikode which was earlier known as Calicut is located in the state of Kerala. It has always been a prime commercial centre of cotton and spices amongst Jews, Phoenicians, Chinese and Arabs. Legends had it that Kozhikode previously Calicut was discovered by Vasco Da Gama in 1498 when he arrived on a remote beach named as Kappad.
- Airport Connectivity: the airport in Calicut is known by the name Kozhikode International Airport and its IATA code is CCJ.
- Railway Connectivity: The railway station in Calicut is known by the name Kozhikode Railway Station which is said to have 6 tracks and its station code is CLT.
Places to Stay:
- Luxury Hotels: The Gateway Hotel, Malabar Palace, KPM Tripenta Hotel, Le Candles Resort, Nextel Inn, Woodies Bleisure Hotel.
- Budget Hotels: Alhind Calicut Tower, Kadalundi Heritage, Hotel Metromanor, Rio Rooms Iqara.
Restaurants: Salkara, Dawn Restaurant, Beach Hotel, Coffee Beanz, M-grill, Mezban, Salkaram.
Shopping Markets: RP mall, Focus mall, Valiyangadi Market, Mosons Everything Super Market, Mriganayanee.
Traveling around: Taxis and Autos are the most accessible modes of transport in Calicut. Several places of tourist attractions are within the reach and one can easily explore them on foot. Auto rickshaws are the considered as the cheapest mode of travel within the city premises.
Tourist Attractions in Calicut: Kozhippara Falls, Thikkoti Light House, Thusharagiri Waterfalls, Beypore, Kakkayam.
Best time to visit Calicut: the best time to visit this serene destination is between October to March.
Airport Address – Calicut Airport P.O, Calicut Airport Rd, Karipur, Kerala 673647
About Hubli City
Hubli or Hubballi being one of the fastest growing city is second largest city in Karnataka. Hubli forms the collective area with the city known as Dharwad making it as the largest urban area next to Bangaluru. Hubli is a major centre in southern India and the commercial centre of Karnataka after Bangalore. It being so commercially strong is called ‘Chota Mumbai’.
- Airport Connectivity: Hubli has its own airport which is called Hubballi Airport and its IATA code is HBX.
- Railway Connectivity: The railway station in Hubli is known by the name Hubballi railway station and its station code is UBL.
Places to Stay:
- Luxury Hotels: Denissons Hotel, Hotel Naveen Lakeside, The President Hotel, Shri Dutta Residency, The Ocean Pearl Spa and resort.
- Budget Hotels: Clarks Inn Hotel, The Gateway Hotel Lakeside, Bharti Lodge, Cotton Country Resort, Hotel Samrat Ashok.
Restaurants: The Sigdi Veg BBQ, Barbeque Nation, Rasoi, The Oak’s Restaurant.
Shopping Markets: Janata Bazar, Mahatama Gandhi Market, Urban Oasis Mall, Old Hubli Market.
Traveling around: Road connectivity to this commercially acclaimed city is well enough that visitors never find it tough to navigate through the city. Visitors can use the facility of inter-city buses from different parts of India to reach Hubli. KSRTC buses are plentiful in Karnataka which one can take to reach the city. Also travellers can choose to travel in their own vehicles.
Tourist Attractions in Hubli: Unkal Lake, Indira Gandhi Glass House Garden, Nrupatunga Betta, Chandramouleshwara Temple.
Best time to visit Hubli: The best time to visit Hubli is between October to February.
Airport Address – Gokul Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Hubli, Karnataka 580030.