Mumbai to Jorhat Flights Tickets Information
Pick an airport closest to your destination to save your time and energy. Rowriah Airport (JRH) is the domestic airport of Jorhat, Assam. There are 4 flights that fly between these destinations per week by 02 airlines.
Mumbai to Jorhat Flights Fare
The airfare will depend on different factors like
- The route
- The time you booked the flight, and
The minimum airfare between Mumbai to Jorhat flight is INR 6704 and can reach up to INR 6931.
Mumbai to Jorhat Flights Details
Looking for a flight between Mumbai to Jorhat? Several airlines run direct and indirect flights including Spicejet, Air India, and IndiGo.
As of now there are no direct flights but some indirect flights which require more time to travel but are usually inexpensive.
Number of flights operated by the above-mentioned airlines:
About Mumbai City
It is a densely populated city located on the west coast of the Indian state Maharashtra. It is also called as “Film City.” Mumbai is the commercial, financial and entertainment capital of country India. It is India’s most populated city and one of the largest. It is considered to have various diversified sectors such as cotton textile, IT and financial institutions. Mumbai is India’s financial powerhouse, fashion epicentre and a pulse point of religious tension.
- Railway Connectivity: The city is having one of the busiest railway station i.e. Mumbai Central (MMCT).
- Airport Connectivity: The famous airport serving the general public is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport (BOM).
Places to Stay:
- Luxury Hotels: Taj Mahal Tower Mumbai, Taj Lands End Mumbai, The Taj Mahal Palace, Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai.
- Budget Hotels: Aureole Hotel, T2 Beacon Mumbai, Mogul Palace Hotel, Lavender Bough, Ginger Mumbai.
Restaurants in Mumbai: Fifty Five East, Mabruk, JW Café, Tanatan, The BostonButt, Yeda Republic, The Bohri Kitchen, Vedge, Flax-Todi, Café Free India, Nawab Saheb.
Shopping Markets in Mumbai: Crawford Market, Hill Road, Lokhandwala Market, Natraj Market, Linking Road, Hindmata Hotel.
Mumbai Attractions: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Haji Ali Dargah, Gateway of India Mumbai, Elephanta Caves, Marine Drive, Elephanta Island, Kanheri Caves.
Traveling around in Mumbai: Travelling in Mumbai is very easy. The transportation in Mumbai includes:
Efficient public (government) buses with private buses are providing good transportation services. Mumbai Local rail system is the most favorite, busiest, and crowded one. Taxies are also available. One can take it to have more comfort. Ola and Uber online cab booking are available.
Note: Metro rail network is not available.
Best time to visit Mumbai: Winter season (October to February) is the best time for visiting Mumbai.
Airport address of Mumbai: Airport’s address is “Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099”.
About Jorhat City
Acclaimed for its way of life, mosques, tombs, gardens and in particular - its tea ranches, Jorhat is a socially and industrially significant city in the territory of Assam. The central command of Jorhat locale, this city is otherwise called the tea capital of India. It is situated a good ways off of around 305 Km from Guwahati and around 138 Km from Dibrugarh.
- Railway Connectivity: The railway station is known as Jorhat Railway Station and its station code is JTTN.
- Airport Connectivity:The airport in Jorhat is called Rowriah Airport and its IATA code is JRH.
Places to stay:
- Top-rated luxury hotels: The Manor A Boutique Hotel, Prism A Boutique Hotel, Hotel Jironi, Kaziranga Golf Resort, Hotel MD Continental, Thengal Manor.
- Budget Accommodation: Hotel Nikita, Seema Hotel, Hotel Dilip, Mahabahu Bamboo Cottage, Bononi, Gyan Regency.
Restaurants in Jorhat: Saffron, The Little South, Belle Aimes, Meridian Restaurant, Chouka, Nimantran Restaurant.
Shopping Markets in Jorhat: ABS Mall, Reliance Trends, Air Force Shopping Complex, Raaga, Viraat Bazar.
Traveling Around Jorhat: Hired cabs are the easiest and most convenient way to get around. Daily Ferry Boats to the world's largest river island of Majuli can also be boarded from Jorhat and most of those travel arrangements can be made straight from the city hotels.
Best time to visit Jorhat: The best time to visit Jorhat is during winters which is between October to March.
Jorhat Attractions: Majuli, Nimati Ghat, Hoollongapar Bor Namghar, Raja Maidam, Cinnamora Tea Estate, Dhekiakhowa Bor Namghar, Ladai Garh, Sukapha Samannay kshetra, Bangalpukhari.
Airport Address of Jorhat: Airport Rd, Jorhat, Assam 785005.