Ranchi to Calicut Flights Tickets Booking
Ranchi to Calicut Flights Information
Pick an airport closest to your destination to save your time and energy. Kozhikode International Airport (CCJ) is an international airport of Calicut, Kerala. There are 9 flights that fly between these destinations per week by 02 airlines.
Ranchi to Calicut Flights Airfare
The airfare will depend on different factors like
- The route
- The time you booked the flight, and
The minimum airfare between Ranchi to Calicut Flights is INR 6659 and can reach up to INR 14,263.
Ranchi to Calicut Flights Details
Looking for Ranchi to Calicut flights? Several airlines run direct and indirect flights including Spicejet, Air India, and IndiGo.
As of now there are some direct flights and some indirect flights which require more time to travel but are usually inexpensive.
Number of flights operated by the above-mentioned airlines:
About Ranchi City
Ranchi is the capital of mineral-rich state Jharkhand. Situated at an elevation of 700 meters, Ranchi was once distinguished as the mid year capital of Bihar attributable to its height of 700 meters, cascades, encompassing woods and delightful stream Subarnekha streaming by. There are relatively few touring spots in Ranchi, however because of better flight network, characteristic environmental factors of Ranchi are getting famous among voyagers. The climate here remaining parts charming during nights and night.
- Railway Connectivity: The city is having one of the busiest railway station i.e. Ranchi Junction railway station (RNC).
- Airport Connectivity: The famous airport serving the general public is Birsa Munda Airport (IXR).
Places to Stay:
- Luxury Hotels: Radisson Blu, Le Lac Sarovar Portico, Capitol Hill, Channakya BNR, Hotel Element, Hotel Green Acres, Hotel Holiday Home.
- Budget Hotels: Janta Hotel, Hotel Beena Inn, Hotel Pratap Grand, Hotel Swarn, Hotel Akashdeep, Hotel Radiant, Hotel Arham Inn.
Restaurants in Ranchi: Capitol Residency, Waterfront Restaurant, The Cake Shop Bakery, Kaveri, Nook, The Great Kebab Factory.
Shopping Markets in Ranchi: Harmu Market, JD Hi Street Mall, Nucleus Shopping Mall, MS Market, Sainik Market, Potala Market.
Ranchi Attractions: Panch Gagh Falls, Topchanchi Lake, Patratu Valley, Jonha Falls, Jagannath Temple, Angrabadi Temple Complex.
Traveling around in Ranchi: Travelling within the city is facilitated by hired taxis, auto rickshaws and cycle rickshaws. One can also take a more economical option of travelling in shared autos. Being the capital city buzzing with activity, local transport facilities are very efficient here
Best time to visit Ranchi: Winter season (October to February) is the best time for visiting Ranchi.
Airport address of Ranchi: Airport’s address is Hinoo, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834002.
About Calicut City
Kozhikode which was earlier known as Calicut is located in the state of Kerala. It has always been a prime commercial centre of cotton and spices amongst Jews, Phoenicians, Chinese and Arabs. Legends had it that Kozhikode previously Calicut was discovered by Vasco Da Gama in 1498 when he arrived on a remote beach named as Kappad.
- Airport Connectivity: the airport in Calicut is known by the name Kozhikode International Airport and its IATA code is CCJ.
- Railway Connectivity: The railway station in Calicut is known by the name Kozhikode Railway Station which is said to have 6 tracks and its station code is CLT.
Places to Stay:
- Luxury Hotels: The Gateway Hotel, Malabar Palace, KPM Tripenta Hotel, Le Candles Resort, Nextel Inn, Woodies Bleisure Hotel.
- Budget Hotels: Alhind Calicut Tower, Kadalundi Heritage, Hotel Metromanor, Rio Rooms Iqara.
Restaurants: Salkara, Dawn Restaurant, Beach Hotel, Coffee Beanz, M-grill, Mezban, Salkaram.
Shopping Markets: RP mall, Focus mall, Valiyangadi Market, Mosons Everything Super Market, Mriganayanee.
Traveling around: Taxis and Autos are the most accessible modes of transport in Calicut. Several places of tourist attractions are within the reach and one can easily explore them on foot. Auto rickshaws are the considered as the cheapest mode of travel within the city premises.
Tourist Attractions in Calicut: Kozhippara Falls, Thikkoti Light House, Thusharagiri Waterfalls, Beypore, Kakkayam.
Best time to visit Calicut: the best time to visit this serene destination is between October to March.
Airport Address – Calicut Airport P.O, Calicut Airport Rd, Karipur, Kerala 673647.