Get The Best Flights From Udaipur to Tirupati
Udaipur to Tirupati Flights Information
Maharana Pratap Airport (UDR) is the busiest and nearest domestic airport located 22 km away from Udaipur city. The airport is well-connected by road and one can save his/her precious time and gets flight easily.
Only 1 flight is boarding in one week on this route i.e. Udaipur to Tirupati. The available flight is indirect.
Udaipur to Tirupati Flight Airfare
The minimum price of the ticket is INR 9,563 and the price of the ticket may fluctuate due to the following reasons:
- Booking time
- Route (Direct or Indirect)
Udaipur to Tirupati Fight Details
Approximately 2 flights are operating on this route, so one should be nimble and book tickets in advance. The available flights are indirect flights and indirect flights are cheaper than direct flights. Only one reputed and major airline lifting travelers from Udaipur airport to Tirupati and that is IndiGo.
The flights contributed by the mentioned airline is
About Udaipur City
Udaipur is located in the heart of the adorable state of Rajasthan, India. It is famous for its beautiful galleries, museums, natural locations, architectural temples, historic forts, palaces, and gardens.
Two railway stations are present in the city and serving the general public named:
- Udaipur City railway station
- Rana Pratap Nagar railway station
Airport Connectivity: Maharana Pratap Airport (UDR) is the main and domestic airport in Udaipur City.
Places to Stay:
- Luxury Hotels: Swaroop Vilas Hotel, Radisson Udaipur, The Oberoi Udaivilas, Aurika, Radisson Blu Udaipur.
- Budget Hotels: Hotel Hill Top Palace, Zostel, Hotel Sarovar, Hotel Dream Palace, Hopp- inn Meera.
Restaurants in Udaipur: Kabab Mistri, Sunset Terrace, Ambrai-Amet Haveli, Tribute, Raas Leela, Rainbow restaurants, Steam Restaurants, 1559 AD, Cafe Ra, Khamma Ghani.
Shopping Markets in Udaipur: Bapu Bazaar, Chetak Circle, Lake Palace Road, Bada Bazaar, Mochiwada Bazaar, Hathi Pol Bazaar.
Udaipur Attractions: Jagmandir, Lake Pichola, Sajjangarh Monsoon Palace, City Palace, Ambrai Ghat, Jagdish Temple, Fateh Sagar Lake, Ahar Museum, Moti Magri, Badi Talab, Gulab Bagh, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, and Zoo.
Traveling around in Udaipur: Transportation in Udaipur is very efficient and includes:
- Auto-rickshaws and Cycle-rickshaws are a viable option and widely available.
- One can take a rentable car or bike and have a self-drive feeling.
- Mini-buses are also available according to the time table.
Note: OLA and Uber cabs (Online booking) are also available.
Best time to visit Udaipur: The best time to visit Udaipur is months from September to March i.e. winter season.
Airport address of Udaipur: The nearest airport’s address is “National Highway 76, Dabok, Rajasthan, 313022”.
About Tirupati City
Tirupati is located in the heart of the Indian state Andhra Pradesh.
- Railway Connectivity: The railway station is on the way of construction and provides services to the general public soon.
- Airport Connectivity: The nearest and major airport is Tirupati International Airport (TIR).
Places to stay
- Top-rated luxury hotels: Marasa Sarovar Premiere, Bhimas Residency Hotel, Taj Tirupati, Fortune Select Grand Ridge, Hotel Bliss.
- Budget Accommodation: Sri Padmavathi Guest, Spot on 36583 Hotel Srinivasa, Sri Sai Krishna Residency, Vaibhava Service Apartments, ASR Guesthouse, Sujan Residency.
Restaurants in Tirupati: Chillies, Southern Spice, Plantain Leaf Restaurant, Dojin smart Restaurant, Blue Fox, Saarangi fine Dine Restaurant, Usha Vasavi Restaurant, Jalpaan Veg Restaurant, Ps4 Restaurant, Brown Multi-Cuisine Restaurant, Garlic Family Restaurant.
Shopping markets in Tirupati: Tirupati Main Vegetable Market, Fruit Market, Sri Durga packings, Mango Market Yard, Sri Lakshmi Super Market, Sree supermarket, Sai Ganesh Super Market, JSM Flower Shop.
Traveling around Tirupati: Transportation in Tirupati is well managed and includes:
- Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) is providing the best local bus service around the city.
- Auto-rickshaws and Cycle-rickshaws.
- Many cab companies are also operating their cabs in the city
Note: Metro rail services are not available in Tirupati city.
Tirupati Attractions: Chandragiri Fort, Sri Venkateshwara National Park, Sri Venkateshwara Zoological Park, Shri Varaha Swamy Temple, Kapila Theertham Tirumala Tirupati.
Best time to visit Tirupati: Summer season is the best time to visit the beautiful city Tirupati. This period includes months from March to September.
Airport Address of Tirupati: Airport’s address is “Tirupati Airport Rd, Tirupati Andhra Pradesh 517520”.