Varanasi to Belgaum Flights Booking Details
Varanasi to Belgaum Flights Information
To save your time and energy, choose Varanasi’s Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS) as it is the closest airport. SuperbMyTrip facilitates online booking of flights at reasonable fares.
Approximately, 5 flights travel to Belgaum from Varanasi every week.
Varanasi to Belgaum Flight Fare
The cheapest fare of flight that travels on this particular route is INR 4,594 and the maximum fare is INR 10,598.
The prices of flights usually fluctuate due to three major reasons that are stated below-
- Route (Direct or Indirect)
- Availability of flights
- Booking time
Varanasi to Belgaum Flight Details
3 major airlines such as Spicejet, Air India and IndiGo operate 5 flights every week. All these are indirect flights which cost lesser than direct flights. But indirect flights consume more time to reach their primary destination.
Flights contributed by each airline is listed below-
- Spicejet: 2
- Air India: 1
- IndiGo, Spicejet: 1
- IndiGo: 1
About Varanasi City
A well-known city located in the south direction of Indian state Uttar Pradesh. It is also known by 3 different names Kashi, Benaras, or Varanasi. The city is famous for its temples and largely visited by pilgrims. Adorable city Varanasi is encouraging mysticism, Sanskrit, Yoga, Spiritualism, and the Hindi language.
- Railway Connectivity: The primary station for city Varanasi is Banaras Cantt Railway Station.
- Airport Connectivity: The major and nearest airport serving the general public is Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (VNS).
Places to Stay:
- Luxury Hotels: Radisson Hotel Varanasi, Hotel Gokul Grand, Taj Ganges, Taj Nadesar Palace, Palace on Ganges Varanasi.
- Budget Hotels: Alka Hotel, Wander Station Varanasi, Hotel Saffron, Rivera Palace, goStops Varanasi, Hotel Varanasi Inn.
Restaurants in Varanasi: Zaika Restaurants, Chachi Ki Kachori, Aum Café, Deena Chaat Bhandar, Hotel Kalika, Kashi Chat Bhandar, Tandoor Villa, Dolphin Restaurants.
Shopping Markets in Varanasi: Thatheri Bazaar, Vishwanath Galli, Hatua Market, and Mehrotra Silk Factory.
Varanasi Attractions: Ramnagar Fort, Assi Ghat, Dhamekh Stupa, Dashashwamedh Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, Chaukhandi Stupa, Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Kashi Kalash Foundation.
Travelling around in Varanasi: Transportation inside the city is very efficient. Auto-Rickshaws and Cycle Rickshaws are widely available. Inside the city, there is the best bus network for the general public. For more comfort one can have a private taxi.
Best time to visit Varanasi: Winter season is the best time to visit Varanasi from October to March.
Airport address of Varanasi: Nearest airport’s address is “Shahganj, District Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006”.
About Belgaum City
Belgaum is officially known as Belagavi and located in Indian state Karnataka. It is situated in the northern part of the state along the Western Ghats. The city is well-known for its temples including the most important ones named as Shani Temple, the Maruti temple and Kapileshwar temple.
- Airport Connectivity: Belgaum Airport (IXG) is located in the suburbs of Sambra.
- Railway Connectivity: Belagavi railway station serves the city of Belgaum.
Places to Stay
- Top-rated hotels: Hotel Samudra, Hotel Eefa, Fairfield by Marriott Belagavi, Hotel Native by Chancery, Regenta Resort Belagavi, Hotel Sankam Residency.
- Affordable hotels: Hotel Anupam, Hotel Hanuman, Triveni Lodge, Pratik Lodge, Comfort – Inn Lodge, PAI RESORTS, Hotel Blu Ray, Hotel Rajpurohit Rajwada, Hotel Uday Bhuvan’s, Hotel Rakshit International, Hotel Adarsha Palace.
Restaurants in Belgaum: Kava-All Day Dining, Ajanta Café, The White House Family Restaurant, Paratha Corner, New Grand Restaurant, Mithila Bar and Restaurant, Suruchi Fine Dining, Zaika, OYE SHAWA RESTAURANT, Meat & Eat.
Shopping markets in Belgaum: APMC Market Yard, VISHAL MEGA MART, Darbar Galli Market, Aadinath Super Market, Neena Super Market.
Travelling around in Belgaum: The city has an excellent bus system that charges less price for travelling around. The cheapest mode of public transport within the city is auto-rickshaw. These can be spotted anywhere around the streets. For driving enthusiasts, the car can also be hired on rent for tourism of the place.
Best time to visit Belgaum: Months from November to February is the best ideal time for tourism of the city.
Airport address of Belgaum: Bagalkot-Belgaum Rd, Sambra, Karnataka 591124.