Varanasi to Calicut flights Tickets Booking
Varanasi to Calicut Flights Information
To save your time and energy, choose Varanasi’s Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport (VNS) and also you will easily get a flight for Calicut from this airport.
9 flights travel from Varanasi to Calicut every week.
Varanasi to Calicut Flights Airfare
The minimum fare of Varanasi to Calicut flights that travels on this particular route is INR 6,705 and the maximum fare is INR 8,269.
The prices of flights may change from time to time. This price fluctuations occur due to three major factors that are mentioned below-
- Route (Direct or Indirect)
- Availability of flights
- Booking time
Varanasi to Calicut Flights Details
Only 2 major airlines named as Air India and IndiGo operate 9 indirect flights every week. The biggest advantage of travelling by an indirect flight is, it cost lesser than direct flights. However, indirect flights consume more travel time as compared to direct flights.
About Varanasi City
Lying on the banks of the River Ganges, Varanasi is a beautiful city located in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as Banaras. The city is famous for its ivory works, perfumes, sculpture, and muslin & silk fabrics. It is also believed that Buddhism was founded here. Major temples of the city include the Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple, The Durga Temple, and Kashi Vishwanath Temple of Shiva.
- Airport Connectivity: Varanasi’s airport is known as Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport (VNS).
- Railway Connectivity: Varanasi Junction serves as the railway station of its namesake city.
Hotels in Varanasi
- Luxury hotels: Hotel Divine Destination, The Clarks, BrijRama Palace Varanasi, Taj Nadesar Palace, Taj Ganges, Radisson Hotel Varanasi.
- Budget hotels: Hotel Siddharth, Hotel SJR, Rivera Palace, goStops Varanasi, Hotel Janki International, Central Residency Hotel, Hotel Surya, Alka Hotel.
Restaurants in Varanasi: Shree Annapurna Café, Swadistam Restaurant, Canton Royale Restaurant, Niyati Café, Laziz Bites, Varanasi Café & Restaurant, Ashish Café, Baati Chokha Restaurant, Aum Cafe.
Shopping markets in Varanasi: Daalmandi Market, Vishwanath Market, Vinayak Plaza, Gumti Market, Umaraha Market, Ganga Market, Chetganj Market, Anand Complex, JHV Mall, Shastri Nagar Market.
Travelling around in Varanasi: Cycle-rickshaws and auto-rickshaws can be found everywhere on the streets of the city that can take you to your desired place at reasonable rates. Bicycles are also available on rent for riding enthusiasts. Apart from this, taxis and cabs are also available to get around the city.
Best time to visit Varanasi: Months from October to March is considered the best time to catch the adorable city of Varanasi.
Airport address of Varanasi: Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006.
About Calicut City
Calicut is also known as Kozhikode. It is the second-largest agglomeration in the Indian state of Kerala. The city is a major trading point of spices and thus it is known as the "City of Spices". Kozhikode is also home to the University of Calicut which further includes colleges of art and sciences, a marine research institute and medical & teacher training colleges.
- Airport Connectivity: Calicut International Airport (CCJ) is also known as Karipur Airport.
- Railway Connectivity: Calicut railway station or Kozhikode railway station is the primary and largest railway station of Calicut city.
Places to Stay
- Best hotels: Hotel Yash International Calicut, Manuelsons Malabar Palace, KPM TRIPENTA Hotel, The Raviz Kadavu, Hotel Copper Folia, Asma Tower, Hotel Woodies Bleisure.
- Family accommodations: Keys Hotel, RIO ROOMS, Hotel Sasthapuri, Ruby Residency, Metro Tourist Home, HOTEL OMKARA, Hotel Metro Manor, Hotel Dwaraka, One Day Palace.
Restaurants in Calicut: Paragon Restaurant, Punjab Di Rasoi, Arya Bhavan, Mezban Restaurant, Top form Restaurant, The Shap Restaurant, Dhe Puttu, Mavoor Restaurant.
Shopping markets in Calicut: Central Market Kozhikode Corporation, Space Mall, Address Mall, Surabhi Shopping Mall, Lan-Ship Mall, Valiyangadi Market, The Focus Mall, Gokulam Mall, City Market, HiLITE MALL.
Travelling around in Calicut: Several government buses are there to get around the place at cheap rates. Auto-rickshaws also play an important role in making travellers visit their desired place where buses can't reach. Air-conditioned taxis are also available for tourism of the place. For driving enthusiasts, cars are available on rent to move around.
Best time to visit Calicut: Months between October to February is the best time to visit the place. This is also the festival time of the region. The minimum temperature during this period is 15֯ C.
Airport address of Calicut: Calicut Airport P.O, Calicut Airport Rd, Karipur, Kerala 673647.